<$BlogRSDURL$>
Friday's Brain
Thursday, June 03, 2004
  Sluggish...
So I can't think of many things that I like less than a summer cold. I expect colds in the winter, so they don't bug me much. In the summertime, however, they're just plain miserable.

Things on my mind: It's my birthday month. My mother used to start trying to get people to celebrate her birthday for the whole week leading up to it. She would get up in the morning during the week prior to her birthday and announce, "It's my birthday week!" She admits that it was a ploy for attention and presents early. As she got older, the birthday week stretched out. Now April first comes and my mother announces the arrival of her birthday month. Her students even notice, and I think that someone even gave her flowers this year on the first of April. So now, it's June. Which is my birthday month. Flowers, anyone?

Today's Weather: sunny and hot, chance of thunderstorms later.
 
Comments: Post a Comment
the title of this blog is in imitation of a friend and former camp counselor's clipboard. she called it her brain. so this is mine. i imagine that it will turn out to be mostly a collection of ramblings and interesting finds, most likely read only by the author herself.

Me, at the moment...

How am I feeling?

How am I feeling?

What am I reading?

Music? All sorts.

In my free time? Mostly, studying up on my STN command-line searching skills.

Last movie I saw? Rented: Watched Batman Begins again last night at home. In a theatre: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix! At the IMAX! Before that: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix! In the regular theater!

How's the weather where I am?

The WeatherPixie


Blogs of people I know:

Caligulawyer

Capital City Desk

Quest for Coffee, by my buddy Daryn.

just be

Verdone Unit

Bollywool

in a loud voice


More info:

ISTJ spoken here.

Cancer sun, Cancer rising, moon in Libra.

Born in the year of the snake.

Here's what the World's Easiest Personality Test says about me!


ARCHIVES
02.04 / 03.04 / 04.04 / 05.04 / 06.04 / 07.04 / 08.04 / 09.04 / 11.04 / 08.05 / 09.05 / 03.06 / 10.06 / 11.06 / 09.07 / 07.08 /


Site Meter