<$BlogRSDURL$>
Friday's Brain
Friday, May 28, 2004
  Pet Peeves of the Day:

  1. Patrons complaining about the music. Especially those who complained about it yesterday and made me switch out all of the CDs. You only get to complain and make me do that once per week.
  2. Patrons who are sitting outside the door at 8:15 and follow me in as soon as I get here to open, knowing full well that we don't open until 8:30. This morning, it prevented me from getting some money from petty cash to run to the drugstore and replace our empty toilet paper supply. I guess we'll just have to use Kleenex until lunchtime when I can get some more.
  3. Sticky-tack that isn't really very sticky at all.
  4. As usual, children with surnames for first names. For crying out loud, people... give your children real first names. If I meet one more child with a gender-ambiguous surname for a first name, I might have to scream.

Today's Weather: hot, with a chance of thunderstorms.
 
Comments: Post a Comment
the title of this blog is in imitation of a friend and former camp counselor's clipboard. she called it her brain. so this is mine. i imagine that it will turn out to be mostly a collection of ramblings and interesting finds, most likely read only by the author herself.

Me, at the moment...

How am I feeling?

How am I feeling?

What am I reading?

Music? All sorts.

In my free time? Mostly, studying up on my STN command-line searching skills.

Last movie I saw? Rented: Watched Batman Begins again last night at home. In a theatre: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix! At the IMAX! Before that: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix! In the regular theater!

How's the weather where I am?

The WeatherPixie


Blogs of people I know:

Caligulawyer

Capital City Desk

Quest for Coffee, by my buddy Daryn.

just be

Verdone Unit

Bollywool

in a loud voice


More info:

ISTJ spoken here.

Cancer sun, Cancer rising, moon in Libra.

Born in the year of the snake.

Here's what the World's Easiest Personality Test says about me!


ARCHIVES
02.04 / 03.04 / 04.04 / 05.04 / 06.04 / 07.04 / 08.04 / 09.04 / 11.04 / 08.05 / 09.05 / 03.06 / 10.06 / 11.06 / 09.07 / 07.08 /


Site Meter