<$BlogRSDURL$>
Friday's Brain
Wednesday, May 26, 2004
 
Kudos to...
A good friend who graduated this past weekend from Hollins University. It's been a long time in coming, and she's done a fabulous job of persevering to get to this point. Here's her blog.

Kudos also to me! I found out yesterday that I will be starting an internship with the EPA/NIEHS libraries! Funding is truly one of the more exciting possibilities in my life right now.

An Interesting Dilemma...?
I was thinking about blogs this weekend. About how we don't know who's reading them unless they tell us. I "keep up" with several of my friends by reading their blogs, whether or not they know it. It's just a strange new world we live in, where we can know what's going on with people in our lives without actually talking to them. Nice, but still strange. I have a lot of long-distance friendships, so it's nice to know how people are. At the same time, it reminds me that it wouldn't be that hard to actually call the person, or even to visit, so that I don't have to be kept up-to-date by their blog!

Today's Weather: it's gonna be 95 here. whew!
Song going through my head: "Nowhere to Run." It's playing on the Curves music right now.
 
Comments: Post a Comment
the title of this blog is in imitation of a friend and former camp counselor's clipboard. she called it her brain. so this is mine. i imagine that it will turn out to be mostly a collection of ramblings and interesting finds, most likely read only by the author herself.

Me, at the moment...

How am I feeling?

How am I feeling?

What am I reading?

Music? All sorts.

In my free time? Mostly, studying up on my STN command-line searching skills.

Last movie I saw? Rented: Watched Batman Begins again last night at home. In a theatre: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix! At the IMAX! Before that: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix! In the regular theater!

How's the weather where I am?

The WeatherPixie


Blogs of people I know:

Caligulawyer

Capital City Desk

Quest for Coffee, by my buddy Daryn.

just be

Verdone Unit

Bollywool

in a loud voice


More info:

ISTJ spoken here.

Cancer sun, Cancer rising, moon in Libra.

Born in the year of the snake.

Here's what the World's Easiest Personality Test says about me!


ARCHIVES
02.04 / 03.04 / 04.04 / 05.04 / 06.04 / 07.04 / 08.04 / 09.04 / 11.04 / 08.05 / 09.05 / 03.06 / 10.06 / 11.06 / 09.07 / 07.08 /


Site Meter