<$BlogRSDURL$>
Friday's Brain
Friday, May 14, 2004
 
I should be in bed. But my sleep cycle is all messed up right now. I had a massive migraine on Tuesday night. I used to get the typical, bad headache type of migraines. For the last year, about every couple of months, I get the classical, aura-seeing, head-splitting, wanna-puke, can't-deal-with-noise-or-light kind of migraine. I honestly though about going to the emergency room. I have never felt like that before. This one was definitely the worst. Three days later, my body is still reeling, and if I turn my head too fast, it is still sore. I don't know how people who get these frequently deal with them. As soon as I get insurance, I'll have to ask my doctor about keeping something on hand to take when the aura hits to keep the migraine from becoming full-blown. I can't afford to be that out-of-commission for that long.

On a positive note, I had an interview with the EPA to see about an internship in their library. So, wish me luck! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it pans out well. It would be the perfect job for me.

Today's Weather: Nice. But it was freezing cold with the AC on at work, so I didn't get to enjoy it much!
Song going through my head: Stay. Like the oldie.
 
Comments: Post a Comment
the title of this blog is in imitation of a friend and former camp counselor's clipboard. she called it her brain. so this is mine. i imagine that it will turn out to be mostly a collection of ramblings and interesting finds, most likely read only by the author herself.

Me, at the moment...

How am I feeling?

How am I feeling?

What am I reading?

Music? All sorts.

In my free time? Mostly, studying up on my STN command-line searching skills.

Last movie I saw? Rented: Watched Batman Begins again last night at home. In a theatre: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix! At the IMAX! Before that: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix! In the regular theater!

How's the weather where I am?

The WeatherPixie


Blogs of people I know:

Caligulawyer

Capital City Desk

Quest for Coffee, by my buddy Daryn.

just be

Verdone Unit

Bollywool

in a loud voice


More info:

ISTJ spoken here.

Cancer sun, Cancer rising, moon in Libra.

Born in the year of the snake.

Here's what the World's Easiest Personality Test says about me!


ARCHIVES
02.04 / 03.04 / 04.04 / 05.04 / 06.04 / 07.04 / 08.04 / 09.04 / 11.04 / 08.05 / 09.05 / 03.06 / 10.06 / 11.06 / 09.07 / 07.08 /


Site Meter